Pituitary Tumors Resources
Navigating Care Library Resources
Pituitary Tumors Articles
- General Information About Pituitary Tumors
- Stages of Pituitary Tumors
- Treatment Option Overview
- Treatment of Non-functioning Pituitary Tumors
- Treatment of Prolactin-Producing Pituitary Tumors
- Treatment of ACTH-Producing Pituitary Tumors
- Treatment of Growth Hormone–Producing Pituitary Tumors
- Treatment of Thyroid-Stimulating Hormone–Producing Tumors
- Treatment of Pituitary Carcinomas
- Treatment of Recurrent Pituitary Tumors
- To Learn More About Pituitary Tumors
- more Pituitary Tumors articles...
Tips & Suggestions
Chamomile for Cancer Patients
Chamomile contains apigenin glucosides, substances that may inhibit the growth of cancer cells.
This information is not intended to replace the advice of a doctor. Navigating Care disclaims any liability for the decisions you make based on this information. This information was sourced and adapted from the National Cancer Institute's web site, www.cancer.gov.