Treatment of Locoregional Recurrent Male Breast Cancer
For information about the treatments listed below, see the Treatment Option Overview section.
For men with locally recurrent disease (cancer that has come back in a limited area after treatment), treatment options include:
- Radiation therapy combined with chemotherapy.
- General Information about Male Breast Cancer
- Stages of Male Breast Cancer
- Inflammatory Male Breast Cancer
- Treatment Option Overview
- Treatment of Early/Localized/Operable Male Breast Cancer
- Treatment of Locoregional Recurrent Male Breast Cancer
- Treatment of Metastatic Male Breast Cancer
- To Learn More About Male Breast Cancer
See Expert Resources
Specific Facts for Your Diagnosis
Learn about treatment options and managing side effects from experts. Start now!
Get Support on Your Cancer Journey
Connect with thousands of members with your diagnosis and learn from their experiences. Start now!