Treatment of Stage 0 (Carcinoma in Situ)
For information about the treatments listed below, see the Treatment Option Overview section.
Treatment of stage 0 may include the following:
- Surgery (total or subtotal gastrectomy).
- Endoscopic mucosal resection.
Use our clinical trial search to find NCI-supported cancer clinical trials that are accepting patients. You can search for trials based on the type of cancer, the age of the patient, and where the trials are being done. General information about clinical trials is also available.
- General Information About Gastric Cancer
- Stages of Gastric Cancer
- Treatment Option Overview
- Treatment of Stage 0 (Carcinoma in Situ)
- Treatment of Stage I Gastric Cancer
- Treatment of Stages II and III Gastric Cancer
- Treatment of Stage IV Gastric Cancer, Gastric Cancer That Cannot Be Removed By Surgery, and Recurrent Gastric Cancer
- To Learn More About Gastric Cancer
See Expert Resources
Specific Facts for Your Diagnosis
Learn about treatment options and managing side effects from experts. Start now!
Get Support on Your Cancer Journey
Connect with thousands of members with your diagnosis and learn from their experiences. Start now!