Colon Cancer Resources
Navigating Care Library Resources
Colon Cancer Articles
- General Information About Colon Cancer
- Stages of Colon Cancer
- Recurrent Colon Cancer
- Treatment Option Overview
- Treatment Options for Colon Cancer
- To Learn More About Colon Cancer
- Colon Cancer Chemotherapy Treatments
- Colon Cancer Chemo and Biologic Drugs
- more Colon Cancer articles...
Helpful Colon Cancer Links
Recent Colon Cancer Discussions
I take Tamoxifen and I also have generalized tiredness. I also have problems with my thyroid and am going to see both my oncologist and my primary care to see if both of them are causing it.
I am 65 but have always be… Read more…
Colon Cancer Groups
Colon Cancer Community Resources
Tips & Suggestions
Aged Garlic and Colon Cancer
Patients diagnosed with colon cancer who took aged garlic extract over a 12-month period experienced reduced tumor size and inhibited cancer cell progression.
Colon Cancer Blogs
This information is not intended to replace the advice of a doctor. Navigating Care disclaims any liability for the decisions you make based on this information. This information was sourced and adapted from the National Cancer Institute's web site, www.cancer.gov.